Sponsored Blog
PAYPAL with our Email.  WALE623@YAHOO.COM    Worldschoolface.com  has determined to reward edu...
2.9k+ views
#0

I saw a cool game called Aero from Turbo Game on YouTube, and I really liked it and want to play it. Guys, does anyone know which casino offers this game for free? Do you know of any similar games, or what other crash games do you like?

Be the first person to like this.
#1
Have you ever heard of a social casino? All the games here are free, you only spend coins that the casino gives you for free, and they are credited once every 24 hours. I saw the game Aero at the Zula social casino https://www.zulacasino.com/ , and even played it a few times, but the plane takes off at pretty low multipliers in this game. I like the game Save the Hamster from Evoplay better on this casino's website. Here, the hamster has to fly as high as possible, avoiding obstacles, and you can win 20x–30x in one round. By the way, Zula Casino should give you 120,000 gold coins for registering, so I think you can try out the other games in the instant games section.
Be the first person to like this.