Sponsored Blog
PAYPAL with our Email.  WALE623@YAHOO.COM    Worldschoolface.com  has determined to reward edu...
2.9k+ views
Shelldon Shelldon
#0

I want to try a couple of slots, such as Sweet Bonanza or Big Bass Bonanza, but I don't want to put in too much money at once. Does anyone know what the minimum deposit is at GGBet casino Canada? Can I start with 10-20 dollars and play normally? Or is the threshold higher, and can you not really go wild without a large deposit?

Be the first person to like this.
Ryan Thompson
#1
Have you played slots before, or is this your first time? My colleague recently tried playing with a 20-dollar deposit. He played the Sweet Bonanza slot and bet one dollar per spin. He said that the bonus fell on his sixteenth spin and he won almost 39 dollars. Have you looked at the information on the GGBet Canada casino website https://ggbett.ca/casino ? The minimum deposit there is 10 dollars. Therefore, your amount will be enough for the first deposit. In my Big Bass slot, the bonus dropped after about 35 spins at 0.5 dollars each, and I won almost 12 times my bet.
Be the first person to like this.