<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/" xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/" xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom">
	<channel>
		<atom:link href="" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
		<title>Latest posts in: Had a flight to catch and the car decided otherwise, genuinely impressed by how quick it got sorted</title>
		<link>https://worldschoolface.com/index.php/forum/rss/?thread=2791</link>
		<description>Latest forum posts on: World School Face</description>
		<item>
			<title>Had a flight to catch and the car decided otherwise, genuinely impressed by how quick it got sorted</title>
			<link>https://worldschoolface.com/index.php/forum/general-2/had-a-flight-to-catch-and-the-car-decided-otherwise-genuinely-impressed-by-/?post=3340</link>
			<description><![CDATA[<p>Of all the mornings for the battery to completely give up, it had to be the one where I&#39;m supposed to be dropping my parents off at DXB Terminal 3 with four suitcases in the boot and my dad already giving me that look like he knew I should&#39;ve gotten it checked last week. I was about to just order a Careem and deal with the car later but then my mum would&#39;ve been stressed about the car sitting there and honestly I just wanted to avoid the whole lecture. Called a number a friend had used before for some garage work and they said they could have someone out within the hour which I thought was optimistic but fine. The technician actually made it in like thirty five minutes, did a quick test and confirmed the battery was beyond saving, and I watched him swap it out in the parking lot while I was trying to keep my mum from reorganizing the luggage for the fifth time. It was one of those moments where you just want something to go smoothly without a hundred questions and I have to say it was a proper <a href="https://www.provenexpert.com/en-us/battery-zone2/">fast car battery installation UAE service</a> experience like you hope for when you&#39;re already running late. Got them to the airport with fifteen minutes to spare before check in closed and honestly the relief was worth whatever premium I might&#39;ve paid for the convenience. Dad even said &quot;not bad&quot; which from him is basically a standing ovation.</p>]]></description>
			<guid>https://worldschoolface.com/index.php/forum/general-2/had-a-flight-to-catch-and-the-car-decided-otherwise-genuinely-impressed-by-/?post=3340</guid>
			<pubDate>Wed, 15 Apr 2026 14:28:22 +0000</pubDate>
			<dc:creator>Natalia Simmons</dc:creator>
		</item>
	</channel>
</rss>