<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/" xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/" xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom">
	<channel>
		<atom:link href="" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
		<title>Latest posts in: Deposit at GGBet Canada Casino?</title>
		<link>https://worldschoolface.com/index.php/forum/rss/?thread=1850</link>
		<description>Latest forum posts on: World School Face</description>
		<item>
			<title>Deposit at GGBet Canada Casino?</title>
			<link>https://worldschoolface.com/index.php/forum/general-9/deposit-at-ggbet-canada-casino/?post=1955</link>
			<description><![CDATA[Have you played slots before, or is this your first time? My colleague recently tried playing with a 20-dollar deposit. He played the Sweet Bonanza slot and bet one dollar per spin. He said that the bonus fell on his sixteenth spin and he won almost 39 dollars. Have you looked at the information on the GGBet Canada casino website <a href="https://ggbett.ca/casino">https://ggbett.ca/casino</a> ? The minimum deposit there is 10 dollars. Therefore, your amount will be enough for the first deposit. In my Big Bass slot, the bonus dropped after about 35 spins at 0.5 dollars each, and I won almost 12 times my bet.]]></description>
			<guid>https://worldschoolface.com/index.php/forum/general-9/deposit-at-ggbet-canada-casino/?post=1955</guid>
			<pubDate>Sun, 14 Sep 2025 17:08:14 +0000</pubDate>
			<dc:creator>Ryan Thompson</dc:creator>
		</item>
		<item>
			<title>Deposit at GGBet Canada Casino?</title>
			<link>https://worldschoolface.com/index.php/forum/general-9/deposit-at-ggbet-canada-casino/?post=1954</link>
			<description><![CDATA[<p>I want to try a couple of slots, such as Sweet Bonanza or Big Bass Bonanza, but I don&#39;t want to put in too much money at once. Does anyone know what the minimum deposit is at GGBet casino Canada? Can I start with 10-20 dollars and play normally? Or is the threshold higher, and can you not really go wild without a large deposit?</p>]]></description>
			<guid>https://worldschoolface.com/index.php/forum/general-9/deposit-at-ggbet-canada-casino/?post=1954</guid>
			<pubDate>Sun, 14 Sep 2025 17:08:14 +0000</pubDate>
			<dc:creator>Shelldon Shelldon</dc:creator>
		</item>
	</channel>
</rss>